Monday, July 18, 2011

Baseball Vacation

 Well I know I have not been blogging recently but I just have not had the time. I have been doing chores in the morning ick!!!!! Then I have been doing this and that and now I am goin to SOUTH CAROLINA. I am super excited that I get to watch my little brother in the World Series for his age. We leave Wednesday and come back either Sunday or Monday. I have no idea about all the fun and cool things we will do but I just cant wait. I will tell you all about when I get back from SC. By the way this is for you aunt MAL I just updated it so be :) love ya!!

     P.S. Camp was AMAZING I love every second and I wish it was longer now I have to wait till next year!!!:(  

2 comments:

  1. Haha. Had to pick on you for not updating since you always pick on me!!

    So jealous you guys are going to South Carolina without me! I wish my schedule would have worked so I could have gone with you! But we will have a blast tomorrow before y'all leave, that's for sure!

    Love you bunches!! See you in the morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering if you were going to update any time soon on all the fun you are having!!!! :)

    I'm sure y'all will have a GREAT time in SC - even if it is for baseball!! :)
    I just HATE that y'all will be missing VBS ... it is the best one yet!!!!
    I have a fun day planned for us next week when y'all get back .... :)

    Hope you have a GREAT time at Wild Waters today ALTHOUGH I KNOW it won't be near as fun as when you, me, Sydney and Emma went last year!!

    Love you so much sweet Brookie!!
    XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete