Thursday, August 11, 2011

Projects

I hate hate hate hate projects and especially since I am doing one over summer break. I had to read 2 books and do all this work for them. This is not school time but apparently the teachers wish it was since they are giving us work. I know I have kinda put it off but I always do for projects. I wish all we had to do was read the books and be done not work with the books. See everybody that is out of school for good you are lucky but not me I have years of this work ahead. Well I got some of it done I think I am done for the day may work on it another day not tomorrow since my BFF is coming over for a little bit. If anyone is willing to do the project for me please give me a call and you can definitely do it. It would be greatly appreciated thank you Brooke.  

2 comments:

  1. Haha. Girl you're crazy. I'm sure if you sweet talk your mama, she'll do it for ya! ;-)

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are certainly right that you have MANY more years of projects ahead of you, however I KNOW you will ALWAYS be successful!! I won't do the projects for you BUT you know that I am ALWAYS willing to help. Looking forward to another fun special day with y'all on Tuesday ... one last day of fun in the sun before y'all go back to school!! I really do think we should go EARLY to see the sunrise ;)

    Love YOU!!

    ReplyDelete